As part of the aim to support equality and diversity on the Isle of Wight, Equals offers friendship groups for women and men of ethnic backgrounds.
For a real cultural diversity experience have a look at the current programme of events then come and join our women's group.
The group provides a welcoming place to women of both minority and majority ethnic background. Come and make new friends, get advice and find support. You can take part in fun activities and maybe participate in some training. The ladies of the groups have taken part in
- Carnivals and arts parade
- The Kite Festival
- Cultural and Diversity Events
- Art and Craft fun Activities
- Information Technology Training
- Food Hygiene Training
- Cooking Courses at the Isle of Wight College
- Culture Kitchen
- Back to Work Training
- Private Swimming Sessions
To find out more please contact Equals.